The life of an entrepreneur is not easy. With so many demands on their time coming from every direction, they’re always looking for ways to make their lives easier and be more productive. The Junior Economist recommends some great productivity apps that will help you manage your time and tasks and be more efficient in all areas of your business.
1. Asana. The simple but effective task management system that Asana offers makes remote teamwork effortless. It provides features such as assigning tasks to team members, setting deadlines, and sharing files.
2. Calendly. Schedule meetings easily across different time zones with this app (or similar). Or let your customers or coworkers schedule appointments with you, as you can sync Calendly with your Google Calendar so that they can easily see your availability.
3. Everhour. This time tracking app adds up the hours your team spends working on a project to track any inefficiencies and simplify your client billing process. It also comes in handy for managing your payroll at the end of the month.
4. Loom. Record your screen and yourself while you work online so that you can create instructional videos to share with your team and customers.
5. Clickup. Another great app for team management and organization, Clickup aims to have all of your work in one place. It lets you track your tasks, goals, and projects, chat with other team members for collaboration, and upload documents. It offers integration with most of the major apps that we commonly use, making it easier to stay organized with less effort.
6. Stripe. Manage your payments and invoicing through Stripe. It lets you integrate many types of payment forms, including credit cards and invoices in many different currencies, making it easier for your customers to pay you.
7. QuickBooks Enterprise. If you run an inventory-based business, you need a platform that offers yet simplifies advanced inventory management functions. This helps you eliminate inefficiencies in stocking and order management, maintain more productive operations and staff, and, most importantly, keep your customers happy with efficient order fulfillment.
8. Wise. If you have to manage payments across different countries, Wise is a great option. This app lets you have an international bank account that receives money in most of the major currencies. It also has the lowest feesso that you can save time and money versus traditional banking.
9. Canva. If designing is not your thing, make great-looking presentations, letterheads, and all types of assets quickly and easily with Canva. It also helps you design your social media posts so that everything that you’re putting out for customers to see has the same branding look and feel. With thousands of free and paid templates, you’re sure to find one that fits your business.
10. QuickBooks Payroll. Manage your payroll wherever you are with this mobile app. It simplifies your payroll management by having all your HR and employee benefits in one place. It lets you process your payroll faster and can even calculate and file your payroll taxes for you, wherever you are.
It’s been said that time is money, and with the right productivity apps, you can save a lot of both. You can download these apps onto your smartphone or computer and get started today!
I hope you enjoy our list and learn a thing or two about managing your time better to achieve more success as an entrepreneur. And if you need a critical eye to ensure your business’s financial health now and in the future, schedule a free consultation with Economically Speaking.
Image via Pexels
This article was graciously written by our guest writer Tina Martin.